Having a beautiful smile may be even easier than you think. Many people achieve the look theyve been dreaming of with our simple bleaching procedure.
What are the details of teeth whitening?
Its safe, quick, and inexpensive. Just let us know at any appointment if you would like to whiten your teeth. You can lighten only your upper teeth or both the upper and lower, depending on how much you show when you talk and smile.
In only a day or two your custom bleach splints will be ready for you to pick up. We provide you with a special bleaching agent that you put into the clear splints. With only a few hours of wear per day, our special bleaching agent bubbles stains right out of your enamel in a very short time without altering tooth structure or existing dental work in any way. When your teeth reach the desired brightness, only occasional treatment is needed to maintain your new smile. Well want to take after photos at your next appointment.
Dental bleaching can be used to correct tooth discoloration. Discolorations can be caused by staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth. Using the latest in bleaching technology, we can offer a safe method for creating a beautiful brilliant smile. In cases of extreme tooth discoloration, dental crowns or porcelain veneers may be the only choice, but because of the low cost of bleaching treatments, bleaching is nearly always worth a solid try.
How is teeth whitening done?
Key Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Corrects brown, yellow and spotted tooth staining
- Works on people of any age
- Is a near-permanent solution for a dull smile, restoring brightness and brings a smile alive
We offer 2 ways:
1. TAKE HOME: An impression is taken to make a specialized mouthguard or stent to hold the bleach against the teeth. The material is used each day, about 45 minutes, usually for about 2 weeks. In some cases, the change is nothing short of brilliant. For confidence in appearance, bleaching technology allows us to promise improvements in yellowing, aging or stained teeth. For very severely stained teeth, crowns or porcelain veneers may be more appropriate.
2. IN OFFICE LASER: In-office laser treatment will bring your teeth to a brilliant shade of white within 1-2 hours . A viscous bleaching gel is placed on your teeth and a laser used to catalyze the whitening process.
Considerations for Teeth Whitening
Over-the-counter bleaching agents are available for purchase at drug stores and pharmacies. However, since these products can cause harm to the gums and teeth, its better to use products that our practice recommends.